Serinus 60 Direct Nitrogen Dioxide Analyser
US EPA Designated Equivalent Method
Ecotech presents the latest addition to the Serinus range: The Serinus 60 NO2 analyser with Cavity Attenuated Phase Shift (CAPS) spectroscopy technology. This technology allows direct measurement of nitrogen dioxide (NO2), rather than an indirect calculation from a chemiluminescence analyser. Using a modulated blue LED light source, the detector measures the phase shift attributable to the level of NO2 in the measurement cell over an average path length of several kilometres.
- Assessing nitrogen dioxide (NO2) levels as a contributing factor to coronavirus (COVID-19) fatality
- ACOEM Ecotech 2017, Comparison of NO2 measurements using CAPS technology with chemiluminescent measurement (scientific poster)
- Comparison of NO2 measurement using CAPS technology with traditional chemiluminescent measurements (register now for 27 Aug 2020)
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Measures NO2 directly – highly selective and no cycle time (switching between NOx and NO)
- Accurate, repeatable and rapid readings every five seconds
- Less maintenance than chemiluminescence analysers
- Low power consumption
- No converter or ozone generator
Kontakta oss för att få mer information kring denna produkt!